Monday, February 23, 2009

Dilemma ,


Everything's too late ,too late t regret or t cherish .

Common tests' wk , & my mind's not into it , _|_ . Feeling so distracted & confused . Life sucks , totally sucks . Busy w/ rubbish , NOTHING!.
Struggling w/ late homeworks & art coursework , & i'm not awake by th alert of th dued dates still ! Damn pissed off w/ myself & everything ~~~~~~~~
Sistership's falling down, & i'm trying t hold on
R/s's giving me a big headache , & I hope t make th right decision ...
Friendship seems t be smooth going , cos' i'm way out of their lifes' :') ....

So yup, wish me best of luck for all !


WILL UPDATE SOON W/ OVERDUED'S ASAP.

&&&& DOMINIC YEO R.S , I remember t blog about you ! (okay just this sentence.)




P.s:I wanna cherish you.. :'/

No comments:

Post a Comment