Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I wanna miss you .


Happy Belated Valentine everyone ! I'm sorry for th super late update .

It's a miracle that i didn't touch my lappy for the past few days .But still, I wasted all my precious time ! Doing stupid stuffs , :(((((( .
I'm updating now w/ all th overdued photos for 'o9. Shall not upload anymore of '08's...

& Lastly , I would like t thank Ywc for being my last min valentine date!
Thank you sis for th big red rose
Thank you Cindy for th fake red feather rose
Thanks Yeechen,Lynnette for th small gifts , :)











23thJan-MrsYao's farewell speech.


29thJan


30thJan-Larry's 21st.
Drink drank drunk:



P.s:Happy Birthday NICHOLAS L.

31stJan-Cc's .
Cityhall , "Wedding game" , Esplanade



Goodbye Jan,Hello Feb;
1stFeb-Working.
Center parting :




6thFeb-Raine's.
Blue.










7thFeb-
Work&work ,Chill&chill@ Uncle robert's .















RABBIT!






8thFeb-Workworkwork









Johnathan , i help t do whatever you want for now already . I respected , & i did as you requested So , stop disappointing me? & th others? 4n1's here for you,always . One for all all for one kkayzzzx. & know what , Mr. Silva's not giving up.So i hope you don't disappoint us. As for your parents , they have got th rights t do anything t you. But for us , we could only give our support ... Don't just fall from a mistake & never gets up , BE STRONG!



This is ZhenZhu . & He's damn naughty!


I'll remember you ,
but can't stop loving you.




Art tomorrow ,die.

No comments:

Post a Comment