Friday, February 27, 2009

Until You ,



I hate long post like this . But still , I have t ; as i promised my Chulez that i'll also update about our date out on th 21st .





@ Billy Bomber's.




@ Penisula's.



@ Esplanade Roof Terrance ,












There would always be lots of photos t be uploaded & EDITED whenever i'm out with her!
A little disappointed that this DUMB& SOTONG CHULEZ , who don't even know how t operate my digital camera , accidentally deleted all th photos in it, EVERYTHING okay! Haha. But i don't really blame her. In fact , I just wanna her t learn a lesson out of this incident.(Chulez:You should know what i mean , Hmmmm)


Officially finished Common Test[s] 1, & I flunk real badly this time .
MT :13.5/35
Amath :5/30
Emath:13/30
Physics:8/30
English:40/80

This is all i know for now .Will update my result for other subjects asap .
& I'm glad that I passed my english paper , like finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy


But , Mr Silva said we should not be that happy with our results for now. & He wants me to buck up my ART for now , :S


ALERT:
-Aw Xin Yu got a very cute hairstyle now ! :)
-MichaelaSwee ANGEL won a $5 Popular Discount Voucher today for participating th Total Defence Reflections',LOL
& Last but not least ,Happy 17th Birthday to ANIE AR~ !












Oh ya ,Did i mention about this cool & handsome Mr Fahmi? ( Not that "EM", )
He's our new relief teacher in PHSS(screams*) . & He's damn cute, cool, & handsome ! :X . But sadly , he didn't get t relief /teach my classs ! :((((((
Okay, will end this post w/ this little cute photo taken during my CCA!





Want see?









Yes , here you do.
This is me (without makeupzxxx ). Any problem with that?

&&& Take a look .
Wanna know the story behind this scene? Check out the video!(Next post).


Mayling:BuaiiizxByeeezxss


P.s: Period , :S

No comments:

Post a Comment