Sunday, August 16, 2009

Movieeeeeee


If you think marriage proposal is constantly and always a man’s thing, then you are deeply mistaken! Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds are breaking the tradition like never before!


Alamak . I gonna check this movie very real soon .
So any accompany? ahahahah .

Imagine yourself ,acting in a really romantic-comedy film? hahhaha . How sweeeet & great isit? & I wanna watch it that badly because ....

  • Andrew (RYAN REYNOLDS) is hot . hahahah .
(Not that hot larh , but still acceptable ? :O)

  • I wanna have a smooth proposal in th future. hhahaha lol
(me proposing to my man ?/ man proposing to me? ) ahahah!

  • Cos' there's Some Nudity & Sexual References? :X
(sounds wrong here....)
No larh , comedy okay !






Update again .

The Proposal opens in cinemas 20 August 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment