Monday, August 31, 2009

Nice one Bro!

Hilarious moment
P.S: I got a cute bro , just like me ^^v
Mood: Happy happy , he made my day~



Okay . How i should start it? Oh ya . My bro msned me this:

FооѕіоиG is injured ;{ ♥ 21o1o8 ♥ I WAN THE CHINA TRIP "CLIP" TO REPLAY says:
*wan eat noodles
*??
*hahahs
Maylingzx . says:
*hahaha i coook for u ar?
*:X
ғооѕіоиG is injured ;{ ♥ 21o1o8 ♥ I WAN THE CHINA TRIP "CLIP" TO REPLAY says:
*i think so
*hahahs
Maylingzx . says:
*wahlaoooo
*then u must stay thr talk t me leh
*lol
ғооѕіоиG is injured ;{ ♥ 21o1o8 ♥ I WAN THE CHINA TRIP "CLIP" TO REPLAY says:
*okok
*u wan mayoumian
*hahahs
*??
*if nt i wanj
Maylingzx . says:
*okok. anything la
*i wanna jia liao~
ғооѕіоиG is injured ;{ ♥ 21o1o8 ♥ I WAN THE CHINA TRIP "CLIP" TO REPLAY says:
*okok
*gogogo
*meet u @ kitchen

So yup, met him up @KITCHEN ,lol .
&&& Gonna share with you WHY MY BRO& I LOOKS CUTE
1st:He dk how t crack egg ,
2rd:Dad add water in & idk why
3nd:I dropped th bowl of egg into th cooking pot
4rd:Bro laughed so cuteeeeeeeee
5rd: Chao-da smell dispersed, polluting th whole kitchen :X
6rd:Bro even requested me to take photos of th mess
7rd: Bro & I had such a "wonderful meal" for th first time (raw cabbage somemore, :S )
Lastly , Bro got a kuku face ! :)





Not only my & i looks cute , this 8years old Popeye here looks cute too^.^


Delicious yea? But taste like.... :S




Look whos "down" me




Bro , sorry ar . Made you so "full" . No second time alright , <3



& Another cute & sweet moment w/ bro.

He mistook me as his DEAR .Hahahaha .
So i gave him a...............




Thats for now .
6f'05 gathering later ^^v , hope everything went on smoothlyyyyyyyyy
Byezx !
(Baby are you down down down down down)


Goodbye Canxing , LOL .

No comments:

Post a Comment