Saturday, October 10, 2009

เขาเป็นหนึ่ง.



I'm so happy, yet sad . My N level's over but I'm still unhappy cos' I'm working LATER .awwww
(not that unhappy larh , cos there's Miaoji & ate Joanne baobei there :DDD )

Oh anyway. I'm happy because.... I managed to finish Mingyang's blogskin within a hr or so? hahaha !
Do visit : http://single-miracle.blogspot.com/ ,lol. Sounds like advertising something yea? hahah!

Now , I've got th mood to help out with blogskins , so , anyone out there need help w/ blogger?Lol!
Can't wait to help out with bestie's 3rd skins (if i'm not wrong ) , lol.
Also , i can't wait for outings, w/..?
Or perhaps , Chalet going on? heheheh *winks*


Working-> Bridging course from 14oct-22oct->Holiday .
Gonna shop from my prom dress very soon , ^_^

P.s: Photobucket for photo uploader .

WithLove,
Maylingzx KITTY

No comments:

Post a Comment