Thursday, December 31, 2009

Memories.


Do support .
My friend, KeWei , will be setting up a stall at FLEA, near Singapore Flyer (nearest MRT station: City Hall) on the 3rd January 2010.

She'll be helping me to clear the wardrobe at a lower price too. Do check it out & supportttt! <3





Anyway , I'll be working for the last day later at Julie Roberts' . It's my pleasure to be able to work at the age of 14 . Since then , my life had changed . I learn how to cherish or to appreciate people's kindness etc . I'm blessed to be able to communicate well with my lovely JR's angels,Ate joanne and Miao Ji too.


With Baobei(Joanne) ,

















Then , Miao Ji joined the JRs'
















So as time goes by , We even went to the bars/pub/club etc.






















Thank You so much , gonna miss you guys real badly . Xie xie ! ^.^
Maybe I'll be back after my O's? (You'll never know ~ -Uncle Robert's) , haha !

>












Hope next year will be a smooth going year , with more of the blessings & peace .
Stay happy and healthy . Strive hard for my future , & get into the poly course i desire.
Moreover, i wish to enhance my relationship with my friends & family members .

Hopefully , I can quit smoking & change for the better .-New year resolutions.Lol.




Welcome ,1st jan 2010
another year had passed...It's the FIRST of JAN...


It's 5.23am now, gonna get some rest & wake up on time for work later ^.^
Zao an.

2 comments:

  1. Julie Roberts? Think I have seen this shop before. Is it somewhere at Orchard Point, near Cuppage Centre?

    Wow! You are good with photos!

    Gan Chau

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. It's located at Cuppage plaza.
    Sorry for th late reply . Do give it a visit ya :)

    ReplyDelete