Sunday, January 24, 2010

Birthday .






It's my Beloved Kor's 19th Birthday yesterday & my idiotic sister's 12th Birthday today .

As for those who know about my relationship with my bro , yes we used to be Enemy ,Real enemy .I can't even step a single step into his room before he starts to roar . We used to fight , Real fight , till my mum got so fed up that she even wanted to call up th police . However, my bro and i used to be SUPER REAL CLOSE too. That was like ,8 yrs ago? Zzz. Whatever it is , if my bro happen to read this . I would just like to thank him for everything that he did for me & th family . Despite his hot temper , he do care for everyone in the family. Moreover , he would buy food & stuffs back home even though I'm always doing that too. Thanks for spending your time on me , to persuade me to quit smoking & change for th better etc . In addition, i wish that you could stay happy , don't always keep things & stuffs to yourself , do what you want & get th freedom that you long should have . I'm glad that things are getting better & we got along well :)

For my idiotic sis . To be honest , i-don't-like-her at all . I hate her to th core. I wanted to treat her equally or even better than how i'm pampering my younger bro now, but unfortunately , she don't deserve it . She's like th little princess in th hse that all of us must give in to her NO MATTER WHAT, even if she's at fault . Just don't know how to describe her, but her attitude SUCKS ! :X
So One day, i was so pissed off with her that i did this to her photo

Very cb i know , but who cares? I'll treat them back th way they treat me :)

So yup. I hope she learn her lesson. Be more sensible and mature . Stop spending money on stuffs that's unnecessary . & Study hard , even though i know you're ,esp. when you're taking your Psle this year !Put in more effort & determination. One thing i like about her : Her determination & passion for learning .She know what she want & she will FIGHT FOR IT . She's afraid of losing to others. Likewise she don't like/want to lose face.How I wish i have that attitude for learning.
Happy Birthday .

No comments:

Post a Comment