Thursday, January 14, 2010

In luv with Justin Bieber .


I'm th type of your favourite girl , who can't stand heartbreaks .
I'm the one and only , who would cry over the little things , even just for a love novels .Or even a sweet romance/touching drama show
I'm the one , who nobody would love me .
& I'm the one less lonely girl , whom nobody would want to come for .

Just One time , & how i wish it would be just me+you .



"I'm laughing,because of the memories that we both had once shared.I'm crying ,because those memories can never be created again....
"










" He awakened a feeling within me , and up till now , it's still awake .."









Ask Yourself .
Have you ever cried so much , so sad that your heart starts to emit physical pain as well , like your heart is shedding tears?

Don't lie .

No comments:

Post a Comment