Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bad day in school , bad day at home.

Ya right , I'm to blame for everything !
摸摸你自己的良心啦
Whatever i do , I'm always wrong .

Spending days & hours doing YOUR PROJECT ,when in th first place it's not MINE
Giving me last min assignment & yet i still managed to complete it on time , despite my test on th following day
为什么我会这么听你的话,还不是想要讨好我们的关系!

I can't stop blaming myself for tht accident which happen in th past ,
so that's why i really obey & respect you because i've grown up
But i guess you don't seem to appreciate it !




I know i should not post this up as i'm still frustrated & pissed off
Too bad, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO 爬到my头顶上!



I swear I'll never help you anymore , just because i want to bond back our kinship
Forget it manzx



P.s: Th reason why i hate home & school so much .

No comments:

Post a Comment