Thursday, February 18, 2010

I really L-❤


I my Mum . I red . & I cute boys .

Wah I'm like blooding hell moodswings again . From depression ->anger->normal->happy . lol . k whatever .
Anyway I'm really into cute boys and would like to have one as my boyf ,(omfg) . They're so damn cute in dk what way to describe about them manzx . Roarrrrrrrrr . I hate muscular guys , because they're just showing off .
But if he's CUTE+muscular , I'll still take into consideration . HAHAHHAHHA ! I'm mad naoooo

Cute boys out there , where're you?
Where's th Cute boy who's still single out there?
Who th fcuk? Where's th one & only cute club boy whom i met that night(attached) ?

Okay I'm nuts . FEEEELINGGGGGGGG LARHHHHHHHHHH duhhhhhhh


Btw , my mum's so cute .

*knockknock*
Mum:Ay you taking photos ar?
Me: *blushing* ermmm ya.. using webcam , can take photo one
Mum : ay try leh, i take with you. Since i'm pretty with make up naoooo
Me: *thinking that she's kidding , so ignored her*
Mum: *walking towards & ready to pose*
Me: wah you serious ar? ok ok good good

.
..
...

Mum: take more la . Must hide my fats uh .
Me: wah, why my face so big one. sad !


HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA .

No comments:

Post a Comment