Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Let me repeat this , I-am-not-emo .

I'm damn happy+heartbroken+pissed naoooooooo!

Happy-Personal , most probably happened in schoooollll ^.^
Heartbroken-Someone in th hse use/touched my lappy and broke one of th keypad & do not want to admit !!!! :(((((
Pissed-Th above situation mentioned . Also , my xialan sis talk so xialan with me when i ask her to clear up her mess in th room by this weekend .

Me: Mei , by this weekend must clear up th mess on your study table and also your story books must be stacked according

*waiting for my sis's reply*......
*still waiting....

Me: Oi , do you hear what i said not? I'm serious hor .
Sis: Orh
Me:Must clear hor
Sis: Orh .
Me: what orh?
Sis: Orh
Me: (!&*&$^*#^*#!%^!*@^#! ( you guys should know how would i react lurh . ) _|_


Bye , I'm off to bed .

No comments:

Post a Comment