Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tempting-to-delete-this-post

Y'know what , i just .. felt so speechless right now. I wish that I'm good at expressing my words , so that i can share my thoughts and feelings to th people I trust . But i was wrong , i was wrong to share my problems ;wrong person . You're not th one that i really need/ trust , & why am i so dumb to fall into your trap/ to give in? Seriously , I'm stupid . I hate myself ttm . I don't wanna be emotional here but i can't help but to vent my frustration on this poor little blogger of mine . Maybe I'm stress, kinda? Suffering for tons of incomplete homeworks & assignment , yet willing to help my brother with his stuffs. Am i real stupid? I can't even handle my own problems yet I'm still interfering th others'? Why? Why am i treating th others better than th way I'm treating myself?

It's time to grow up , wml .
No matter what , I MUST OVERCOME & FACE ALL OBSTACLES IN MY STRESSFUL LIFE NAOOOOOOOOOO .
Okay , i admitted that I'm like sorta regretted for going up Sec5 ,& really wish to give up soon , But , something holds me . Someone's trying to rescue me , i know . Definitely I hope, this is not getting myself involved in BGR again for naoooooo.Zzz kinda childish

Sorry , i'm Talking C O C K .Pardon me for my lousy sucky post for today . Imma not feeling well & that's th reason why i skipped th Physics ace today. Also , Imma not feeling good (with emotions-mood) & i just don't know why ..


Maybe , I'm thinking too much again ? _|_ Fml.

For those who know whats' going on with me , esp due to my family problems , good for you :')




I miss You .

No comments:

Post a Comment