Monday, July 26, 2010


I miss you so much
Till i don't even know the reason why...


I don't know what the hell is wrong with my thinking nowadays
I don't know why the hell I can still joke around with my results . When i was told that I got the last position in my class & also the last in the whole 5n cohort - just base on my recent Preliminary examination .

I hate this feeling ;when I myself don't even know the reason why I cry,
I hate this feeling ,when friends & teachers are wasting so much of their precious time just to talk things out with me or rather being there for me to help me overcome this hurdle .(too bad i failed to do so)
I hate it when things are bothering or rushing through my mind now & yet i can't do anything about it but just knowing how to cry my heart out ,just for that minutes and hours of my life...

I can't possibly solve all those problems , & I can't manage them all in a shot .
That's it .






Just , leave me alone , my dear friends
I need nobody , cos' i'm left with nothing ...

Perhaps , I don't even deserve anything;
I mean , it's really too late to regret - I lost the battle .
Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment