Monday, August 30, 2010

Seriously nobody will ever feel the way I'm feeling right now. Nobody would understand and feel the pain that I have been suffering all the while. He seriously ruined my entire life and future. & I am just down with luck to have him in my life for once.

I was once very motivated and even made plans for my future. But ever since I got involved with him, life totally changed. I've been wasting my time crying all night long without anyone knowing. I have skipped school just to meet him at times. In the end, all I got was a fucked up ending.

Try imagine your boyfriend was so heartless to make you cry in public yet he refused to lend you his shoulder just because of his pride. Have you ever experience having a sensitive boyfriend who gets mad at you just because you check your phone after a movie for missed calls/texts? He even malign you for having contact with other guys. Would your boyfriend force you to do the stuffs that you dislike, and tell you that if you refuse to listen means you don't love him. -,=|||!

I want to announce to the whole world that he is a bad guy. All the while I know I have been pestering him like some irritating girl but I have a fucking reason for it. You know what, I have wasted one month with him and within this period of time he actually requested for almost 18 times of breakup. Yes, I mean it. 18 - 20 times! He can fucking do anything for the sake of all his needs. Alright, I may sound like one xiaoahlian_93/minahhh, whatever you call it. But I just couldn't take it anymore.

Thanks to you, I have lost the purpose of my life. All the motivation and determination to fulfill my dreams are gone. I have failed to done my mum proud too. Now, I am always thinking negatively every night before I sleep, I would always recall back all those dirty stuffs that you used to do to me. I was so foolish and dumb to cut myself on my wrist in the past and now the scars remain.

Yes you deserve to go hell, like seriously .Go have fun with his English speakings girls before i curse you to hell .
(Well , i strongly in Karma. You'll get your retribution soon )


Thanks les for correcting this post.



“People come, people go – they’ll drift in and out of your life, almost like characters in a favorite book. When you finally close the cover, the characters have told their story and you start up again with another book, complete with new characters and adventures. Then you find yourself focusing on the new ones, not the ones from the past.” The Rescue, Nicholas Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment