Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy "Niu" Year ,



I had my reunion dinner yesterday @ home of course , lol. Quite satisfied w/ th preparations & stuffs as my beloved "伟大" mother was th master of it , <3 . But sadly , I'm not satisfied w/ th way my dad act on that day , totally disappointment , :XXXX
Okay larh , let th photos says ....




WOOO~


My favourite , lol.


<33333

Action action~ Yummyumm

Enjoy this 'kuku' doll , :S


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
& for today , i went over t my grandma hse for "拜年" . A lil boring though , but was satisfied w/ th food cooked by my Granda , delicioussssss .





@ Grandma's .










Surprisingly , i get t see my father requesting my mum t take photo w/ him , lol.
I wish , this moment staysssss manzzxx....






Okay , Thats all for now .
Going Mr Lee's house tomorrow , w/ my primary school mates .Hmmmmm
Hope everything turns up t be fine, ...
God bless .



His blog's set t private now ,

should i do that too? Hmmm.


Too handsome for me t lose control ;

Danial , please don't leave ... :(((


P.s: Ruined .

No comments:

Post a Comment