Sunday, January 25, 2009

HOT & Cold ,



My mistake : I went drinking , AGAIN .

The very first year , without any birthday song sang for my Bro & Sis ,
The very first year without any cut cake session for my Bro & Sis
Then , how about mine?

School case still not close, Lost of wallet(NRIC included) ,
Fav hello kitty keychain lost , Money lost !


My wallet was found but NO MONEY INSIDE ALREADY!( What a school)
I put my ezlink card in another hello kitty cardholder & know what , I misplace it & have t pay bus fare using coins .
Right after i paid , i found it .ZZZZ



So , a good/ bad year?
A challenge t solve , a fate t accept?


It's okay Mayling, 2009 is still a long way t go ....
Mayling: " but why are my teachers keep reminding us that we got no much time t waste?"
Hmmmmm...


I have alot of stuffs t do for now, & I'm getting lazy ,
Gone case , WONG MAYLING .

P.s: My father is a example .. :'( ( no offence)


I'm sorry ,
I promise not t have any contact w/ You anymore.

Missing you's a crime ,
big crime

No comments:

Post a Comment