Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'm here to blog again , lol. (10 mins after i blogged) . Okay . I just miss blogging & i got the inspiration to blog, lol. Okay . Know what , I'm in a dilemma state right now. I'm feeling so sick & nobody seems to be bothered about it , zzz. I want to start on my Chemistry revision but i can't . I wanna give him a surprise but i guess he don't even seem to rememeber what date is tomorrow.

He's true to me . But the way that i treated him?Totally sucks ( I admitted). & Idk why can he still tahan with my attitude for going 2 months? lol, pretty strange . I'm not emo-ing here ,I'm just being random . Haha . Well , my hand's recovering fast(though the blueblack's marks still there,lol) But at least , i need no help in bathing anymore, O.o

I think of her , yes SHE.(She's the one) . I'm not a lesbo but i think how happy she's enjoying her life now, without me? Hhahahahahaha oh whatever , I'm not a heroine anyway, & she don't have to rely on me what, duhhh~

Oh gosh , i think i had offended alot of people leh , lol random.& randomly once again , I miss _|_ . & I feels so down about it , lol. Cos' I made him cry.(ZZZ) & Of course, SMS . Many many more.....(as a friend bodohhhh)


I guess i'm not be able to post at 12am . Happy 2nd mth Anni S ,


Fyi , I feel so sick now. & My mind's not working at all !=,=|||
(MYE's preparations,N level's coursework, Mid'sART, D-I-E)



End here.

No comments:

Post a Comment