Thursday, April 23, 2009

Regrets in life,

Flu's attacking me !><









Wasted my 150mins slacking away in school with the artmates , lol. & I finally decided on my final concept/topic for my MYE's :) Oh ya , MYE's starting just in a week time!& I'm doing all the last minutue revision right now , Hope I'm able to pass it all....

Attended SS ace after school.& headed to Rivervale Mall with Prettyass & skipped English ace :X Had a unstoppable conversation with Ass under her house dowstairs's void deck & walked back home in the evening. & Yes , 1 hr's not enough for Geraldine & I okay , hahahha :)


Yesterday's ,
















Seriously , I guess that I'm already considered lucky to have my pleasant face figures in order,lol. Cos i tried using th webcam with th distort mode & I find myself so so .... ewww~

see this:

Hahahah. How was it? Can anyone accept me if i'm like this? So yup, whatever it is , I must not hate myself, (lol). C r a p.





& Imma Missing Nur Hazimah! ><







Okay Byezx.



Reminiscing


P.s: R.I.P , Little Kitty :(
(fyi, I hate cats. )

No comments:

Post a Comment