Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 2 — Your Crush



Things started to change just right after i broke off with B . For once,I managed to move on just real fast.Probably because of the heavy burdens and dirty past i had with him .
Well , since i find it pointless to cry over the spilled milk, I should then learn to let it go and move on fast .
I know this is not the real me . I mean , Mayling love living in the past . But that doesn't mean she can't have a crush for now .

I met this guy through Johnathan , just at the day when i was about to go for Azzura event . I remember he was with john , just nearby my house void deck slacking . It was dark at night , but well , just love at first sight when i saw him .
He's not any hot hunk out there , but just a very decent typical guy .I barely could explain why , but just , like that lo . lol .

I remember i text-ed john to find out more about his background just right after we parted . Then he used john's phone and replied ' nice to meet you btw. hope to see you around" ( if I'm not wrong ) . At first i thought , we won't be able to see each other again. But who knows , the following night we met ! John called me out to downtown to join him and co., including my crush , for their friend's chalet cum watch fifa soccer match @ downtown mac . I remember he was the one, not john , but him, who came and fetch me at the bus stop .
For all of a sudden at mac , he asked if anyone wanna accompany him to the nearest atm machine to withdraw money . At that point of time i could feel something fishy . He was trying to be indirect ,(even john could feel that way , i guess? Haha) But I was afraid to take the first move. So yup, john was the one who accompanied him in the end . Then , he used john's phone to call me up for all of a sudden ,just to inform me that he'll come back later as the nearest atm machine could not withdraw $20 but only $50 . So he have to search high and low for another atm machine. Meanwhile,he asked if i wanna drink anything . Just so random that he would be the one calling .
So, in the morning after john and i had sent him to take his 161 bus . I started questioning john and ask for the whole story & more about him .

Days later ,John happen to see the both of us online on msn. So he tried to be our matchmaker by adding the both of us up on a same conversation window. Immediately , idk why i reacted that way but to close that window. Soon after , john added again and this time round, he was the one who closed the window and left us two chatting. So he took the initiative to add me up on msn , & i remember our topic was about our " goals in life/future",lol !
Continuously , we started to text one another up . Daily but not all the time .& Idk why he would never fail to call me up before he sleep or after a fifa soccer match had ended . (I didnt ask him to do that btw ) Once, john and i even stayed over at his place just to watch Fifa . & To be honest , because of him, i started watching soccer and even set bets on it ! Hahaha .

To be continue , but i'm not going to .... :>


So , he's my current crush . Well , to be frank , I'm still not ready to step into another r/s . But I would say that things are going quite smoothly for both the both of us, :)
Actually , i do not intend to post this up but well , I've to be honest ya?Even if i were to keep it low profile now , sooner or later, this secret would definitely being revealed or perhaps we would be officially together one day, hahaha .(dream on Maylingggg)

Oh well ,Many people may know that i love or rather have many crushes on my mind just in a shot .I another way to phrase that, I may still have interests with all my ex boyfriends or what so ever .
But now, i really understand by " What's yours is yours " . No point holding on a love that hurts or won't last . I , must really learn how to move forward all the way instead of staying right there , dreaming/stoning , waiting for that stupid miracle to happen ( even though i really wish that to happen still , :/ )

Whatever it is , crush can just be a crush , & that's it .
So , life's unpredictable & i really do not know what will happen next.


Day2-COMPLETED .

No comments:

Post a Comment