Tuesday, December 22, 2015

[Part 1] Korea 2015 ( 2th-9th Oct ) #maylinginseoul

Day 1 - It was a very impromptu decision to book a ticket 3 days before the departure date to visit Sheryl and Bryan (fluently called as Jiefu) in Seoul where I should be recuperating at home after my operation, and what's more, I AM NEVER A FAN FOR KOREAN FOOD and always have a negative thought about it after my first experience with KIMCHI .BUT, for the sake of meeting sheryl since we were miles apart , why not? So, as #Yolo as I can , packed an empty luggage and head over to the airport with shades on so not to be recognised by my colleagues since I'm still on hospital leave (opps). Booked scoot with a stopover at taipei before connecting to seoul. Sheryl and Bryan came to fetch me from the airport and headed over to their apartment . Had fried chicken home delivery for my first meal of the day .
 Woke up and headed to gwangjang market for breakfast -> Myeongdong for shopping and Yeouido Hangang Park to attend the Firework Festival 2015 -> Night grocery shopping @ Emart 






First night view in Seoul












I miss you pancakes












Joining in the korea craze and bought my first cc cushion from IOPE with free customization






















Day 2 - Sisters' bonding time without Jiefu due to his school ! And both of us did alot of walking today . Like LITERALLY ALOT as we cleared quite a few tourist attractions as requested by me (hehe ) . Sheryl suggested to have ginseng chicken @ Tosokchon for BREAKFAST and headed over to Gyeongbokgung Palace. We took quite a while to find our way out of the palace as we got lost inside , and decided to go Samcheongdong area for some cafe hopping before another long walk @ Bukchon Hanok Village . We visited Isadong since it's nearby before heading to Hongdae to meet jiefu for my first Korean bbq for dinner.




Mandatory shot  
























































@ Samcheongdong












Going up to bukchon village 





















@ Isadong









@ Hongdae





















Ending my day with fried chicken home delivery!


No comments:

Post a Comment