Saturday, December 26, 2015

[Part 3] Korea 2015 ( 2th-9th Oct ) #maylinginseoul


Day 4 - Morning exploration @ Sinchon where Sheryl's university was located and while waiting for her to end school for lunch together. Random stopover for some soft tofu stew and i fell super in love with it , especially their qq noodle omg (I'm still missing it !) It was kinda a relaxing day and so we headed to myeongdong to get all my skincare products and back to the apartment to wait for Cassandra and Chenyun's arrival ! Settled down at James Cheese Back Ribs located at Hongdae for our first dinner together with the couple #2 and everybody accommodate to my request and searched high and low for my Stylenanda main store. Thank you !


 
  








Sheryl's university just across the traffic. 



Food hunting in progress.... 





We were told to scoop our rice out and to pour hot water in letting it rest. And you can have it as porridge if you're still not full. 



Soft Kimchi Tofu Stew with QQ Noodle *madlove*





On the way to Myeongdong ..



First activity spotted in Myeongdong - very good marketing skill by demonstrating their products on themself with hip songs and dance ( Video recording was down and not saved ) 


My 32cm ice cream which took me quite time to finish and ended up wasting it because I cant start my Laneige shopping !
















#cassinseoul !

Stopover for my first Ddukbokki with Cass



My kind of paradise  













No comments:

Post a Comment