Friday, December 25, 2015

[Part 2] Korea 2015 ( 2th-9th Oct ) #maylinginseoul


Day 3 - It's bonding time with jiefu today since Sheryl's busy with school . Shopped at ewha woman university shopping street while waiting for the schoolgirl to end school for lunch. Dined in at a super cheap cheap pasta store but food was just okay. Walked over to Hongdae for my Hellokitty Cafe (main highlight of the trip )! The couple took this chance for their revision while I took all my time taking photos and selfie around . This post gonna be spammed with selfie and pinky photos so yup. 
Left for another korean bbq for dinner, and I must praise myself for the pork i cooked because it tasted so delicious. Hehe *missingthekoreanrice*


Sheryl's Rilakuma T- money ( Ezlink card)

























*screams*


































Details of Hello Kitty Cafe 

Selfie level x100 
(Thank you for Jiefu's s6 phone!)




Night View

Day VS Night 

Blessed to have you guys , 















Back to apartment with a view from the rooftop

Thank you for helping me to get the cushion illegally :/

No comments:

Post a Comment